About Nura Clinics
Nura Clinics specializes in precision pain management therapies and procedures to help those who struggle with chronic pain get their lives back. Under the leadership of founder Dr. David Schultz, the organization has helped thousands of patients over three decades overcome chronic pain. Nura Clinics, in fact, is the region’s very first pain management clinic. The practice specializes in helping patients with back and neck pain; arm and leg pain; head and face pain; general body pain and more. Patients have the option of seeking help at two locations: Edina or Coon Rapids.
Situation: A new website design addressing two personas helped differentiate Nura in a competitive market
The pain management market in the Twin Cities is competitive. To sharpen its competitive differentiators and raise awareness, the medical practice rebranded itself from Pain Physicians to Nura Clinics in 2018. The medical practice tapped im电竞直播 to design a new website to reflect the new branding, appeal to two distinct personas, and improve the user experience.
The target audiences for the website redesign are referring physicians and patients who are self-referrals. Currently, patients referred by other providers make up approximately 75% of total patients, with the remaining 25% coming from self-referrals. The new website was designed with one goal in mind: to drive more referrals.
Solution: Improved user-experience and a content strategy that highlighted patient stories
With a focus on improving the user experience, the website was redesigned using the content management system (CMS) WordPress. The new site’s content strategy called for custom content designed for each of the two personas — For Patients and For Medical Professionals.
The new website design now evokes a sense of trustworthiness by featuring an experienced team and practices that leverage cutting-edge pain-management solutions to help patients. Additionally, each new webpage was written to optimize specific keyword phrases to improve organic search performance.
Further, we developed and built out a new “Patient Stories” section, which features emotional videos and testimonials from patients who have been helped by Nura’s healthcare team.
In a tactic that greatly improved patient/physician experience, we added a task-oriented navigation link to help them perform quick actions like Pay My Bill , Refer a Patient and Request an Appointment.
Results: 78% spike in website users in three months
After only three months, Nura Clinics’ new site experienced an increase of users by 78% and new users by nearly 75%. Over the same period, page views skyrocketed to 43,000 from 26,000, an increase of approximately 60%. Finally, the newly redesigned website experienced a bounce rate decline of 32%.
Are you looking for a digital marketing partner that understands the complexities of your industry? Let’s talk today
im电竞直播 is a web design company & digital marketing agency helping medical and life science companies achieve increased visibility, higher quality leads, and greater marketing ROI through smarter web design. Our website design and im电竞竞猜靠谱么 digital marketing approach goes beyond “more traffic,” seeking out better traffic , by gaining the attention of the specific niche groups of buyers and influencers that represent your best customers. We help our clients communicate and sell their complex products and services to multiple audiences – be it through web design or digital marketing and SEO. Working collaboratively with your in-house marketing and sales team, we design websites that drive leads and sales that result in overall business growth. Schedule a call to learn more.